MORITZ • Training • Coaching
General terms and conditions 2021
Seminars for companies
- Oral or written orders become binding once the seminar dates have been arranged, and the agreed fees must be paid
- No cancellation fee will become due if the client gives notice of cancellation no later than eight weeks before the agreed date to Moritz Training • Consulting • Personnel Development, Laatzen
- If notice of cancellation is received no later than two weeks before the date of the seminar, half the agreed fee will become due
- If notice of cancellation is received later than two weeks before the date of the seminar, the full agreed fee will become due
- If the canceled seminar is conducted within six months of the original of the seminar, half the cancellation fee is credited against the new fee
- If the seminar is canceled because the trainer is ill or because of technical reasons or or other circumstances beyond the trainer's control, any fees already paid will be reimbursed without delay. The client can demand that the seminar be held for half the originally agreed fee at a later date. All other claims are excluded
- The client arranges suitable rooms for the seminar and accommodation for participants if required.
- Invoices are due within 14 days of receipt, no later than the specified date. After that occur every 14 days for default amounting to 0.5 % of the bill.
- The jurisdiction is Hannover . German law applies, excluding the CISG.